Tuesday 20 November 2012

Results from 2nd Day of Television Detox

In truth, people can generally make time for what they choose to do; it is not really the time but the will that is lacking. Sir John Lubbock

So yesterday I started my television detox...and so far so good....

I do have to admit I was anticipating how the evening would go yesterday, and in the end I was very happy with myself. I wondered what am I going to do with myself? Am I going to be able to just be...just be with me?




With the television off I was able to do a number of things including a home workout that included a number of lunges, squats and a few repititions of the "chair" (ie. leaning up against a wall and sitting in an imaginary chair - try it you'll see how imaginary exercise can be a challenge).

I also had time to read a book I had started months ago and work a bit on my blog and other projects. I'm happy that I was able to get all that done. I have so many projects in my head and just putting them off for another day in order to do something else will not accomplish anything.

Next update coming soon!

Where do you choose to spend your time? Does it truly make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment